Council Cabinet Meeting 7.30pm, Tuesday 25th February 2003, York House
Twickenham Riverside is Item 19 on the agenda
Material available online includes the Chief Executive’s 25-page report and drawings of a projected scheme.
Please note the second and third items in Appendix A below: the Terrace Group’s letters to the Council regarding the Council’s Option B, as poor value for money, and our response to the Council’s report of 10 December 2002.
Click on the documents to download them from the Council:
1. The Chief Executive’s 25-page report (.pdf, slow to open)
2. Appendix A: Twickenham Riverside Terrace Group, 1 (.pdf)
3. Appendix A: Twickenham Riverside Terrace Group, 2 (.pdf)
4. Appendix A: Strawberry Hill Residents’ Association (.pdf)
5. Appendix A: Clive Wren (.pdf)
6. Appendix A: M Landolt (.pdf)
7. Appendix A: Dawnay Day (.pdf)
8. Appendix A: Environment Trust (.pdf)
9. Appendix A: York House Society (.pdf)
10. Appendix A: Twickenham Society Group 1 (slow .pdf)
11. Appendix A: Twickenham Society Group, 2 (.pdf)
12. Appendix A:JH Vie (.pdf)
13. Appendix A: Andreas Sarhage (.pdf)
14. Appendix A: Izabela Descours (.pdf)
15. Drawings: Elevations
16. Drawings: Plan
17. Drawings: Sections
Council Press release, 31 January (see the last paragraph).
Please see the News Archive for newsletters, updates and